TMS has expanded its fleet of vehicles with 8 brand new fiat vans
The Fiat Fiorino Crew Van is ideal for convoy works due to its ability to make small turning circles. The vehicle has double side doors and additional seating which means it can seat 4 operatives rather than the standard two. The seating in the rear folds down so it can also be used as a conventional van.
The Fiat Ducato dropside pickups (LWB) and the Fiat Ducato LWB Vans have a much greater payload and average 8 miles to the gallon more than other transits. Servicing intervals are also greater and given the extended manufacturer’s warranty and the level of specifications included in the price, the vehicles were a clear winner over the Ford, Vauxhall and Peugeot equivalent.
All of the vans have been modified in the TMS auto centre by our team of mechanics. Modifications includes:
– DVR camera system installed at the front and rear of the vehicle
– Ctrack tracker
– LED bulbs and beacons
– Improved brake light, tail light and indicator light bulbs
– Front and rear LED work lights / flashing units
– Handrail and aluminium capping for edge protection
– Rear frame for light arrow
– Ply line panel protection
– Key out system
– VHF radios
– Audible reverse warning
– Additional strapping points
– We are also trialling axle load indicators on our 7.5t vehicles
Our in-house sign shop has also produced the TMS vehicle graphics ensuring that all of our vehicles are uniform in their branding.
Going forward, TMS are already looking at expanding the fleet even further, especially now the company is opening a new depot in Thirsk.